Virtual parent-teacher conferences scheduled for both February 11th and 12th are quickly approaching. As in the fall, parent-teacher conferences will continue to be held virtually through Zoom. Our goal, however, remains the same, which is to increase our collaborative relationship between home and school with the common goal of ensuring your child’s success.
There will be two parts to conferences this Winter:
- Students will complete a goal setting activity at school on February 10th. We will then coach students how to hold a student-led conference at home during the long weekend of February 12-15th.
- You and your child will be given the opportunity to hold a virtual conference via Zoom with the teacher of any class you have questions or concerns regarding your child’s progress. Teachers will not have enough time slots to meet with every parent so, if you want to meet with a particular staff member, we suggest you sign up quickly. Rest assured, if all time slots are taken, you can email the teacher and they will reach out to you to update your child’s progress.
To reserve virtual conference times for our February 11th and 12th parent-teacher conferences using our digital reservation system follow these steps:
- Step 1 – Click HERE for the conference sign-up link.
- Step 2 – Fill out student and parent information.
- Step 3 – Use the drop down menu to choose any teacher you would like to meet. (Again, you are not expected to meet with all teachers.)
- Step 4 – Select your preferred time slot. As the teacher’s schedule fills up with conferences, the times will no longer show on the sign-up sheet.
Once the process is complete, you will receive an email confirmation of the date and time of your conferences.
For families participating in the ASD program, communication regarding scheduling conferences will come directly from the case managers. Please contact the Keller office at 847-357-6500 if you are having any trouble completing the digital conference form.