Keller’s Homework Expectations
- On Thursdays during 9th period you will receive a missing assignment sheet if you are missing assignments for class.
- On Friday you need to talk to all your teachers you are missing work for to do the following:
- Turn anything in and get a signature on the missing assignment sheet.
- Get a copy of the assignment to finish over the weekend.
- Monday morning by 7:38 – If you received a missing assignment sheet you MUST turn it in to the bin in the office with either signatures on the missing assignments or the work stapled to the sheet.
- If you don’t turn in the sheet, you will have a detention on BOTH Tuesday and Thursday of that week to help you get caught up.
- If you don’t turn in the missing work to the office by Monday morning,then hold on to the assignment to turn in to the detention supervisor on Tuesday.
- If you turn in all the assignments to the detention supervisor on Tuesday, you won’t have to serve the detention on Thursday!